The Designer Garage Sale is a fun day out – grabbing some bargains from New Zealand’s favourite designers.
The Designer Garage Sale is one of Auckland’s greatest shopping experiences. Bringing together many of our leading labels into one sale, there are loads of bargains, one-offs, samples and end-of-line items, all at heavily discounted prices. Each sale is unique.
Not to be missed, the Designer Garage Sale is the perfect opportunity to shop for top designer labels at amazing prices, all under one roof! Major credit-cards (except for Diners), eftpos and cash all accepted. Our central till system means all your purchases can be paid on a simple credit-card transaction.
Dates of the sale are:
Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd September 2017
The Designer Garage Sale is being held during NZ Fashion Weekend at the ANZ Viaduct Events Centre – Level 2 and 3
A list of confirmed designers is will be coming through shortly.
The Designer Garage Sale will feature a wide range of brands and products ranging from womenswear and menswear to footwear, accessories and jewellery.
Yes, our main blog posts will be documenting some of the amazing products our designers are offering for this year’s sale.
There are all kinds of sizes at the sale. Many of these garments are samples, which means they aren’t in multiple sizes, but there is also a lot of stock is available in full size ranges. In addition we have deliberately selected a mix of designers, covering the scope of items for all sizes, ages and styles. There’s something for everyone.
Not at all! There is an amazing range of items for men and even kids as well as womenswear and unisex items. It is well worth bringing your man or preparing to shop ‘til you drop on his behalf.
The sale has designer products of all different types, from shoes to bags, hosiery to cosmetics, sunglasses to fragrances, magazines to jewellery.
There is a great deal of variation; most products are a minimum of 50% off retail, but some are at cost, which is around 70% off normal retail. There will be some current items just on the market and these have a smaller discount – but you still get the benefit of great new items at brilliant prices.
The Designer Garage Sale as like a mini department store with central checkouts.
- go to any ’boutique’ at the sale and try on some items
- select your purchases and get them set aside for you – a receipt is written for the goods and you are given two copies (important – make sure you keep BOTH safe)
- continue shopping – collecting receipts as you go, until you’re ready to check out
- take ALL your assembled receipts to one of the checkouts and they will add up your purchases
- you’ll be given back one of your receipts for each purchase and an eftpos receipt to take back to the Boutiques, where they’ll give you your purchases and clip the receipts to the bags
- once you’ve collected all your items, you can head out through security
If you have any questions – just ask one of our Designer Garage team.